WHAT IS MEMBERSHIP SUBSCRIPTION?
With a parking membership, you pay to access IPairc’s parking service for a specified period. All memberships renew automatically unless you cancel them.
You can choose your specified period at registration and at each membership renewal date. For example, you may choose a monthly, quarterly, or yearly membership.
With your parking membership card you are benefiting from discounted parking rates, unlimited and unrestricted access to the designated parking facility during the car park opening hours.
Overnight access may be available at particular locations as an optional extra. For more details, please visit our website.
MY ACCOUNT is where you can fully manage your parking arrangements. From here you can update your personal details, review your purchases and subscriptions, download your invoices and much more.
You will be prompted to create an account when placing your first order with us. You also have the option to place your order and check out as a guest.
To access your account, please visit MY ACCOUNT section on our website www.ipairc.ie.
CANCELLING A MEMBERSHIP
All memberships automatically renew, and payment is taken from your designated bank account at this point, unless you cancel them. If you cancel, you can keep using the car park until the next renewal date.
Refunds will not be issued for any period an active subscriber has not availed of the parking services. Customers can cancel the subscription at any time by visiting my account section on www.ipairc.ie website and logging into their account.
Alternatively, subscription cancellation requests can be e-mailed to us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Membership Subscription cancellation requests must be submitted to SPT minimum of 24 hours prior to next Membership Renewal Date.
- The membership subscription is subject to a minimum period for the product that is purchased (either monthly, quarterly or annual) and
- That the membership subscription will automatically renew and payment taken for the following period unless cancelled in accordance with these terms & conditions.
- SPT will send a reminder e-mail to the customer 3 days prior to the next automated membership subscription renewal payment date.
- No refunds will be issued for any period for which an active subscriber has not availed of the parking services.
- No refund will be issued for the remaining membership subscription period where the membership subscription is cancelled by the customer in advance of subscription renewal date.
- Membership subscription holder shall not be entitled to transfer the membership or any part of it to another user / person unless he/she has ipairc’s express written consent.
- Membership subscription holder shall not be entitled to avail of parking services in any other location other than the location specified in the subscription order.
- In case where it is not possible for SPT to automatically renew the membership subscription, due to the payment being declined or for any other reason, the membership subscription will automatically be cancelled and the parking access card blocked at its next billing / renewal date.
COOLING OFF PERIOD
- Customers can cancel the Membership Subscription withing five working days after the online order has been placed. You can cancel the membership subscription during the Cooling Off period by contacting us via SPT ParkEasy app or by e-mailing to email@example.com.
- If customer cancels the membership subscription during the Cooling Off Period, customer will receive a full refund of the price paid for the Services. SPT will process the refund of the price of the Services due to the customer within 30 days of the day the customer cancelled the membership.
- IF CUSTOMER USES THE CAR PARK SERVICES DURING THE COOLING OFF PERIOD, CUSTOMER AGREES THAT HE/SHE DOES NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO CANCEL THE CONTRACT UNDER THE COOLING OFF PERIOD CONDITION AS THE SERVICE IS BEING PROVIDED STRAIGHT AWAY.
- STP reserves the right to cancel the Membership Subscription by serving written notice where:
- Customer fails to pay any sum due
- Customer persistently breaches the provisions of the membership subscription
- If the Membership Subscription is cancelled by SPT in accordance with Conditions listed above, customer shall not be entitled to a refund.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE:
- Membership Subscriptions are non-transferable and are for use by the person and for the vehicle to whom subscription been issued. Users can change vehicle registration number assigned to their subscription via SPT ParkEasy app. Administration fees applicable.
- SPT reserves the right to increase the price of the membership at any time. Any price increase will be communicated to the membership holder via e-mail and will take effect from the next renewal period and, if the membership holder does not wish to pay the increased price for the membership, he/she may cancel the membership in accordance with the cancellation policy.
- Any membership may be cancelled via “my account” section of our website. Non-payment of your membership subscription fees is not deemed as cancellation. If you stop paying, but do not cancel your subscription via My Account, you may still be obligated to pay the parking fees, which may be calculated at short term parking tariffs.
- Where the membership subscription has expired or cancelled, and you still wish to use the parking services, the standard parking fees will apply.
- Membership Subscription are on a first come first served basis and does not guarantee a parking space.
- SPT may cancel Membership Subscriptions at any time due to unforeseen circumstances or where the needs of the business necessitates it. Under this circumstance, the customer will be refunded the unused portion of their subscription.
- The car park is subject to current terms and conditions of parking, a copy of which is available via parking providers website, and also displayed in the car park.